2006-06-13

Improvements

Health problems kept me off my keyboard. While I recuperated, a diet of hardcover books instead of RSS feeds changed my priorities a bit.

I'd been neglecting other projects for this blog. The intarweb is a highly distracting time suck, as I'm sure you know. I'm working on a better balance, but for now am reallocating this time until I finish a book I'm working on or at least set a better schedule.

This is not the end of Neurofuture. Stay subscribed, and stay tuned this week for a few tidying-up posts including a new co-winner of the neuroword contest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

True true. Good.

15/6/06 12:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't dissapear forever. I'm one of the lurkers and would really be dissapointed if you stopped.

21/6/06 04:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker